Sketches in Thyme

Here I am sharing my latest post for Sketches in Thyme.

Each month the Mavens over at Sketches in Thyme share some great layouts based on brilliant sketches. Make sure you pop over and check them out.

This month the first sketch I have been working with is....


Here is my take on this gorgeous sketch...



I have used the gorgeous Echo Park papers ~ Sweet Girl. Jo @ Scrapbookit sent them to me to work with for the Scrapbookit Design Team and I just can't get enough of them at the moment!!!!!
There is a bit of Tim Holtz Distress paint and white paint on the background so that the patterned paper wasn't so stark.

This photo of my gorgeous niece Charlotte was taken not long before they moved to Virginia Beach, USA. She was and still is such a cutie!

Make sure you pop on over to Sketches in Thyme - sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com.au to see the rest of the teams gorgeous work.

Anyway I best be off....I am busy packing and organising for a weekend of scrapping, relaxation and fun with all of the wonderful Scrapbookit Team, my sisters and my Mum! Can't wait!

Hope you have a great weekend,



Comments

hippychic said…
Gorgeous work again Mel :)
What an awesome LO and sketch Mal. I love that pic it is way cute. As always you are right about the papers. Very beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved