Twiddleybitz Life Book

Well, I said I would be back at the end of last week........sorry I am a little late!
Before I start......don't forget that Scrapbookit have a design team call out at the moment. Head on over to the Scrapbookit blog by clicking Scrapbookit above or by clicking the link in the right column to find out how to apply. You have until March 14th!

In September last year my sister had her second little girl. She was born in Virginia Beach, USA. Last weekend was my first time meeting my new little niece.......she is just divine!! As I have done with my other nieces/nephews I have made them something when they are born.
I chose to make a Twiddleybitz Life Book. I apologise for the photos.....I didn't have any luck snapping good shots!
I used a variety of photos from her birth in the hospital to some of the first photos of her smiling.
I only completed the first section of the book and have since handed the rest over to my sister to add her own touches to the book.
I best be off.......I am heading to Canberra on a Grade 5/6 camp with 115 children tomorrow.....I need all the sleep I can get :)

Melxx
P.S. Don't forget the DT Call for Scrapbookit!

Comments

yaranore said…
heel erg mooi .
Wat een lief kindje
gr Nel
Unknown said…
This is just absolutely gorgeous Mel! I'm sure she will treasure it always!
hippychic said…
great work Mel, the book has come up beautiful.
Raymond.Holmes said…
Hi Mel,

With all the things you have on your blog you must only just have enough time to breathe.

Love

Grandpa

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved