The Scrapbooking Hut October Online Challenge

How organised am I? I must have my mojo back.....usually for the Online Challenges I don't stick down my LO until the weekend!!! This time round I needed to have this finished before the night was over! And I did! What is going on?
I just love doing the Online Challenges with The Scrapbooking Hut. This time around it was Cheryl's turn to organise it. It is always a lot of fun and great to catch up (online) with the girls.
Here is my take on Cheryl's LO.....
I am rather happy with the result.....I really didn't put much thought just followed Cheryl's very precise instructions.
Here are a few close ups:

I have also been working on my first project for Scrap That Poetry but can't show you just yet...pop back in next week for a sneak peak!!!
Enjoy your weekend,
Melxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved