Scrap That Poetry

A few days ago I received an extremely exciting email!
After applying to be part of the Scrap That Poetry Design Team, the lovely Jennifer Campbell emailed me to say that I had been accepted!! I am just so thrilled to be a member of such a wonderful blog and with a group of such talented ladies.
For those of you who don't know Scrap That Poetry I recommend that you pop on over and have a look. STP provide two challenges each month that require you to use the poem to inspire your scrapbooking.....it is lots of fun!
Currently, the poem is The Rock Cries out to Us by Maya Angelou and works are to be submitted by October 14th at 10am.
I am currently working on my first project as a design team member and this will be found on the STP site on October 15!
Have a good rest of the week,
Melxx

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on the DT Position :)
hippychic said…
Well done Mel,will be great to work alongside you.
Unknown said…
Congratulations WooHoo!!!!
Jenn Seymour said…
Wow!! Congrats, thats very exciting :) Can't wait to see what u come up with, no doubt it will be amazing.....
Melfield said…
Thank you all for your Congrats! I am really looking forward to it!!
Nikki xx said…
Huge congrats to you Mel :) So happy for you! I'm sure you're going to love it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved