Monthly Challenge for The Hut

I'm not sure what is happening but in the last week I have completed not 1, not 2 but 3 layouts. I think the due dates had something little to do with them!!!
I am so proud of myself.....I have actually made "regular" ME time each week and I have scheduled it into the diary!!! Not only that, I have been attempting to do my work during work hours ONLY and not bring heaps home.......for those of you who know me this is a great achievement!! Saying that this doesn't mean I have been sleeping any more...still burning the candle at both ends, but hey at least I'm having fun doing it!!!!
Anyway, the October Monthly Challenge for The Scrapbooking Hut is to create a single page layout using a song title or line as your inspiration.
For a very long time I have wanted to scrap a layout using the song "Godspeed (Sweet Dreams)" by the Dixie Chicks as my inspiration. I just adore this song and used to regularly play it when Brayden was a baby. It reminds me of those beautiful memories of my baby boy (who is so grown up now) when I hear it today!

I just love this paper from Adornit. I have had it for a while....you know saving it for that 'special' layout!!!! I have raised a lot of the stars using foam tape and used Kindy Glitz or Dimensional Magic on some of them.
Why not join The Scrapbooking Hut ning and enter a layout in the Monthly Challenge??? It is lots of fun!
One of the other layouts I created this week was for Get Picky......see Man From the Land below.
Finally the other layout I created was for Scrap That Poetry and you will just have to pop back and check it out next week.
To all of those having a LONG Melbourne Cup weekend.....enjoy and to those placing bets....may the best horse win!!!

Melxx

Comments

Nikki xx said…
Beautiful layout Mel....awww how cute was Mr Brayden when he was a bubba...love this song too...it's one of my faves'. Talk soon gorgeous girl xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved