The Scrapbooking Hut

I was lucky enough a couple of months ago to win the 'Online Monthly Challenge' for The Scrapbooking Hut. This then meant that I needed to design and provide directions for this month's online challenge.
Last Wednesday night all of the lovely ladies and I met on the online forum with materials ready to make the layout I had created. I thought it was hard to interpret someone else's instructions......try giving the instructions, remembering that the ladies are not to see my layout........I suppose a blind crop!
Well, this is my layout of my gorgeous nephew, Harrison.


Pop over to The Scrapbooking Hut, become a member and check out the other ladies layouts......they are gorgeous! Once you are a member you are entitled to place a vote......voting closes tomorrow (Wednesday) so be quick!
Until next time,
Melxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved