Scrap the Boys - "Just the Facts" Challenge

Well, I have finally added my entry to the Scrap the Boys - "Just the Facts" Challenge. I am not quite sure how I found this blog but boy I am glad I did!
It is funny you know...the photo I have used I have had sitting with the papers for a few months. Not only due to the busy life I lead but also the fact that this photo didn't really have a story meant that I was a little stumped as to how to use it.
As soon as I saw this challenge I knew that I had found a use for the photo and the papers and I think they go just so perfectly together.



This layout has been removed for publishing.


You @ 5 - Kaiser Paper Range - K-Bots; Bazzill Cardstock; Kaiser Mini Alpha Stickers - Chocolate & White; Kaiser Rhinestones; Dimensional Magic; Kaiser Chipboard Letters; Basic Grey Chipboard Elements; ribbon

It is funny how quickly some things come together for me sometimes and other times I spend forever flipping and changing. This layout came together quite quickly, the hardest part was choosing some words to describe my boys vital statistics. I came up with......style, attitude +, handsome, funny, lovable, independent, imaginative, confident, love routine, know it all!
I finished off the layout with a current quote from my boy that often is said at bedtime. "But Mum I can't sleep without a story." Mind you this is usually stated when it is far too late for a story!!!!
Until next time,
Melxx

Comments

Susan Longman said…
Wow love this layout...and we get the story thing too...lol ..thanks for playing at Scrap the Boys...hope you find time for the other challenge too :)
Wendy Smith said…
terrific layout, love how you ahve put the facts around the page.
Nikki xx said…
What a gorgeous photo of Master Brayden...he is such a spunky devil Mel...hehehe..and your layout is just beautiful. I love it! xxx
Jenn Seymour said…
Ja, I don't get it either.... Ted

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved