SAHM (Stay At Home Mum)

I have been having an absolute ball......I don't know whether you would call it a 'Stay At Home Mum'......after Jason commented on one of my days recently. "Hmmmm!" he said. "Coffee in town with your girlfriend until noon, a quick sweep of the floor, collect the firewood and scrapbooking......not sure that equates to a SAHM!!!" Full of cheek I think.....
Anyway, I have been scrapping to my hearts content. I have even finished off some of those unfinished projects!!
The first layout is one that I did towards the end of last year for a challenge at Whadda Load of Scrap. When Jaine packed up she took my layout with her without knowing...she has recently found it and sent it down! The challenge was to use the paper provided, the journalling tag etc. To make the challenge, more of a challenge we were given a letter of the alphabet, in this case D. We needed to have our title starting with that letter (hence 'delectable'), use a product starting with that letter (diamante) and use a scrapbooking technique starting with D (doodling).


The next layout celebrates my boys first day of Prep. I have just too many gorgeous photos of him on this day. He was filled with so much excitement. Therefore, I chose to do a double layout! I thought it would be nice for Brayden to do something for this layout. I got him to draw a picture of the best bit about going to school.....the bus was the highlight! I also wrote some little quotes of his!


The next layout is one of my unfinished projects! It is from our Thailand trip. The tiles are chipboard pieces that we cut, painted and stamped using a mask.



The next two little layouts I have done for my gorgeous friend, Liz. She is making a Nursery Rhyme book for her gorgeous grand daughter, Isbabelle. I did Hickory, Dickory Dock and Little Miss Muffett. And yes the mouse does run up and down the clock!


Keep your eye out for the next installment for the next two projects that I have been completing!
Have a great weekend,
Mel
xx

Comments

Amanda said…
I am glad that you are having a ball being a SAHM, i sooo wish that I could do it for a while... I would love to have time to do some things that I want to do. Unfortunately all good things come to an end, like my holidays... so I suppose that I should go and do some school work in preparation. Enjoy!
Nikki xx said…
Beuatiful pages my gorgeous girl. Looove the nursery rhyme ones, but especially Brayden's drawing... too cute really! And as for the SAHM stuff.... you deserve it...and then some!!!!! xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved