Christmas In July

I don't know whether the thought of Christmas in July got me inspired to complete this project, that really should have been done before last Christmas, but hey it is better late than never!
I just love the Kaiser wooden off the page projects.....this is the Advent Calendar.
I used the beautiful Kaiser Countdown range of papers....some paint, Mod Podge, Kaiser Christmas Rub ons, some Dimensional Magic and what Chrissy project is complete without some Kindy Glitz. Check it out...I'm really happy with the results!
The Christmas Tree ~ I used the technique that my beautiful friend Nikki has used once before. I used strips of paper, some crinkle cut scissors and layered them up the tree. It gives the tree a little bit of dimension to it!!!

Until next time,
Melxx

Comments

hippychic said…
Well done Mel it looks fabulous. Mine is nearly there.

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved