Christmas

I hope that this post finds you all very well and full of lots of Christmas cheer.
We had a wonderful Christmas with that jolly old fellow Santa bringing a trampoline to our household. Brayden was greatly excited and we have a great video of him finding the tramp.
We spent the day at my sister's house, as it was Harry's first Christmas. We had a beautiful day and got a lot of joy watching the kids open their gifts. It was disappointing that the whole family wasn't there..........this couldn't be helped though. Here is a photo of the two gorgeous boys together.....one of my favourites......can't wait to create a great layout with it......


Boxing Day saw us head to Jason's parents for another lovely family day of fun and joy giving gifts and receiving the odd one or two! I just love the Christmas season once all of the silly shopping and mad rush is over.

There is not a lot of scrapping happening at the moment.....I seem to have lost my mojo. Would love to get some cleaning out done first.
Take care and Happy New Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

Scrap That Poetry

Come Along - We Would Love YOU to Join Us!!