Christmas is almost here!!!

I can't believe that Christmas Eve is tomorrow!!! There is a lot of excitement in our house with the arrival of Santa very soon! Brayden is beside himself with pure excitement.........so much so that he is bursting with good manners, happiness and he is going out of his way to be extremely obedient ~ please Santa can you visit again next week, I say!!!!!
I have been very slack with my blog.......I couldn't believe that my gorgeous friend Nikki awarded it one of her Blog Awards. I thank her very sincerely for the faith she has in me!! She is an absolute inspiration in more ways than one......check out her Blog at http://scrapbookit.typepad.com/nikkiantonello/ You will find some amazing ideas, techniques and some very gorgeous layouts!
So, I probably should be a little more 'routined' with my posts. I think that maybe my New Year's resolution is to blog more and put my work out there.

My scrapbooking world has turned upside down a little in the last month. Besides work being so ridiculously busy........my beautiful friend and owner of WhaddaLoadofScrap had to close her doors. She has moved interstate with her family. There was a group of us that would always attend the Thursday night class......most of them have moved too!!! I miss them all terribly!!! My scrapbooking is suffering ~ I am just not getting any done!!!!

What I have done is made some gifts for people. The first one is the Kaiser Train Tidy for my beautiful nephew's Christening. I used the Fun Fair
paper range from Kaiser. I loved this OTP project.......and I think it turned out a treat.
The other project I have worked on over the last few weeks is 15 little gift bags for the carers and teachers that have looked after Brayden at Day Care and Kinder. These ladies are absolutely amazing and I believed they deserved the individual thanks. So, I made them all one of these and Brayden's teachers got a decorated notebook too!!! I tried to make these as simple as possible but effective. I think I succeeded here......I loved making them!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved